HSC Exam Routine 2019 Bangladesh education Board: Higher Secondary certification exam (HSC Exam) will be held on 1st April 2019. HSC exam routine published on 24 February, 2019. HSC result will be published on education board web site www.educationboard.gov.bd. And result also published on local daily newspapers and electronic media. The meaning of HSC exam is a Higher Secondary Certificate Examination. This examination is one of the largest exam in the Bangladesh.
HSC exam Routine 2019
HSC routine 2019. One year ago, HSC and equivalent exam had started at 2nd April. This year the HSC exam held on 1st April. More than 13 lakh students took part in the HSC Examination. This examination held with 8 general boards and 2 other board. One is Madrasa board and other is Technical board.
HSC examination candidates are waiting for HSC Routine 2019 and they are searching for HSC Routine 2019 Dhaka board, Rajshahi board routine 2019, Comilla board routine 19, HSC routine Jossore board, HSC exam 2019 routine Chittagong board, Barisal board routine, Slyhet board HSC exam routine 2019 and Dinajpur board HSC Routine 19.
HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) examination is most important for every student. This exam depends on his/her life carrier. So, every student must get a good preparation for HSC Exam.
HSC Exam Date 2019:
Every year HSC that means Higher Secondary certificate) exam held on April’s 1st week. This year, it’s happening same. HSC exam will begin on 1st April, 2019. HSC exam 2019 will continue until 11th May 2019. This all information is taken from ministry education board Bangladesh.
HSC Examination 2019 Conditions:
• Every Student must come in the exam hall at least 15 minutes ago by exam time.
• All students must have to carry their admit card, registration card and necessary materials such as pen, pencil, calculators etc.
• Student can not allow any papers, hardboard and other things.
• Candidates can not carry mobile phone or any electronic device. If they do it, then they will be expelled from HSC exam 2019.
• Students have to take their own seat to sit. They cannot change it without permission of examiners.
• Student cannot fold the answer sheet.
• Students must fill up registration number, roll number, subject code etc. After that student must sign the attendance sheet in the exam hall.
When HSC Exam Results 2019 will be published?
Finally, we got the HSC exam beginning date 2nd April. After 3 months the HSC exam result will be published in August, 2018. By the way, if you have any question about HSC Routine 2019 and HSC result, please write your comment below the post in the comment box. You can also contact us with www.facebook.com and www.googleplus.com